Garden Shed Playhouse

 Image via:  Home Away

A couple beautiful sunny days here was all it took to get me thinking about playing outside again!  We're back to cold and rainy, but it's still fun to think about what outdoor projects we can do this summer.  Our garage, or rather our shed that's on the verge of falling down, is in need of a complete overhaul.  When I stumbled upon this adorable playhouse/shed, it gave me hope.  It is possible to give new life to an older structure.  In this case the "old" actually adds character.  I've always liked white trim with the weathered wood siding, and the over sized white watering  can ties it all together adding a bit of whimsey.  The flowers are a fun touch too!

Depending on where you live, it may still be a bit cold to start building a playhouse, but it's not too soon to start planning!

Comments

  1. What a great blog! I perused all your pages back to 2009! Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So glad you found inspiration here. Keep me posted if you make something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts