Sneak Peek - Storybook Cottage





I have been crazy busy lately and enjoying every minute of it! The playhouse above is one of the designs I've been working on and am very excited about. It has gone through several changes, but is at the point where I am creating construction documents and a material list. Before it's all said and done, I'd like to look at a few more material options for the exterior. This floor plan could easily go from a storybook style playhouse to a modern play space by simply changing the materials.
 

This playhouse is perfect for sleepovers!  A bed nook is built into the wall, creating a great place to curl up with a book or just daydream. It also has a trundle bed that pulls out providing plenty of room for guest.  I'm still looking at options, but the sketch above shows a circular hobbit style opening into the bed nook.  Check back to follow the progress on this storybook style playhouse!

Comments

  1. AWESOME! I love this cute mini-house!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This one really is large enough for adults. Playhouses aren't just for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are beautiful. I wish I had your imagination

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts