Before and After



Do you already have a play space that just needs a little redo?  Stina Saem did a beautiful job turning her old playhouse into a shabby chic retreat for both big and little girls!  Check out her blog for more pictures and details.  If you're not careful a playhouse can quickly become a storage room.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for creating spaces that have the potential for dual functions, but if you have the space why not use it for something more fun!  I imagine there will be many  play dates here, now that it's more inviting.


 

I'm loving the play kitchen with little touches of pink!  Great stove too!  Another thing I noticed about this playhouse is the beautiful natural light - a detail you don't want to overlook.  

If you've done a playhouse makeover send me pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts