Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For the Boys!



Loved this cave when I ran across it over at week day carnival!  As a mother of two boys, I know this would be a hit at our house.  Created by Our Children's Gorilla, the skull cave is not only a great indoor hideaway, but it's also practically designed.  The image below shows how when not in use it can easily be rolled up and stored.  How cool is that!

 
As a mom of boys only I'm always on the lookout for fun play space ideas that are designed with boys in mind.  Don't get me wrong, as a child (and even now) I would have begged for my own skull cave.  If you've created a great boy play space send me pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Children's bedrooms are ideal for indoor playhouses, and offer the benefits of playhouses to children that live in apartments. Kids Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i found this play house? can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the designer's (Our Children's Gorilla) website they say to email them at info@ourchildrensgorilla.com to find a retailer near you.

    http://www.ourchildrensgorilla.com/retailers.aspx

    I'm not 100% sure it's still available, but they should be able to tell you. Hope you can find one!

    ReplyDelete