Petite Painted Lady

Plans now available at the Playhouse Planner

First of all, sorry for the lack of post lately.  I've been a bit busy trying to focus on completing a few playhouse designs.  The playhouse above is a custom design I'm working on.  It's a tad bit whimsical and would fit beautifully into almost any back yard.  The interior is roomy enough that it could be used as a garden office or studio after the kids are grown.  The bay or boxed window on the end has a built in seat providing the perfect place to daydream...if I could only escape there now.  I'm going to render a couple more designer color schemes and will post those as soon as they are done.  It will be fun to see how changing the color changes the look.

I've got a lot of great post lined up for the next couple weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts