Thursday, June 30, 2011

Petite Painted Lady


First of all, sorry for the lack of post lately.  I've been a bit busy trying to focus on completing a few playhouse designs.  The playhouse above is a custom design I'm working on.  It's a tad bit whimsical and would fit beautifully into almost any back yard.  The interior is roomy enough that it could be used as a garden office or studio after the kids are grown.  The bay or boxed window on the end has a built in seat providing the perfect place to daydream...if I could only escape there now.  I'm going to render a couple more designer color schemes and will post those as soon as they are done.  It will be fun to see how changing the color changes the look.  If you're interested in having this design built for your children let me know and I'll get a cost estimate for you as well as answer an questions you may have.  Contact me at hollydgomez [at] gmail [dot] com.

I've got a lot of great post lined up for the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment