Lofty Lookout


I'm anxiously awaiting a new set of colored pencils that I ordered over a week ago. I can't wait to fill my sketchbook with fun, quirky, colorful playhouses! Most of the work I've done so far has been pen and ink, which I love, but I think it's time to push these designs to another level and add some color. The sketch above is from January 2008. It's a really old sketch that I did very quickly just to get the idea down on paper. Now I think it's about time to revisit it and add some detail.

The next few weeks are going to be very busy. We are expecting our second baby boy July 30th! Bear with me if the post get a bit slim over the next month or so. I am not one of those people who works well when sleep deprived. There are a lot of exciting things coming up for A Place Imagined. Until now this blog has consisted mostly of playhouse inspiration that I have collected over the past years. It is my hope that this year will be a year of creativity where you will see more of my work as well as fun playhouse related projects for you and your children to try at home. Hopefully, very soon, I will have playhouse plans available for download.

Comments

Popular Posts