Playhouse Complete With Garage





No details were overlooked on this adorable playhouse by Judy of Cutest Little Things. She and her husband collaborated on the design taking inspiration from other playhouses they liked. The garage (one of my many favorite parts) was her husbands idea. Having a two year old son of my own, I'm always thrilled to see play spaces designed for boys. My son would love it! And I have to admit, it would be nice to have a place to store the growing assortment of tools and cars that are taking over our house.

One of the things that drew me to this playhouse was the details...the things that make a house a home. I understand that children don't necessarily need all of the bells and whistles, but each one of these little details is an opportunity to make or do something with your child. Let them help you build a mailbox or plant flowers in the flower box. These are the memories that will last a lifetime.

Check out Judy's blog, Cutest Little Things for more playhouse photos, tips on how to keep cost down, and ways to personalize your dream playhouse.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts