Playhouse Type: Indoor Play Structure


Indoor structures spatially break up a room into smaller areas. They often include a place to sleep, play, and write or draw. There are versions made for young children as well as teens. These systems work best in large rooms and are perfect in lofts. Many more examples coming soon.

This is a wonderful alternative if you do not have a yard. These structures help define personal space, and to some degree they act as a piece of furniture that organizes or compartmentalized space.

The design above is one of many from De Breuyn.

Comments

  1. Wow this is wonderful! This is cool to place in my kids' room. I told my husband to try designing a playroom like this because this is what my kids really like. Thank you so much for posting. I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts